Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Seabuckthorn- What is it?

Seabuckthorn is a plant that grows naturally around the world in mountainous regions. I am all about alternative medicine especially Chinese medicine so Seabuckthorn is something I use regularly. It comes in different forms from juice to pills and is purported to aid in digestion,  invigorate circulation and help with the aches and pains associated with everyday living.

Besides all of the above you should also note that Seabuckthorn also has anti oxidant properties as well. Anti-oxidants = anti- aging. I am all about the anti aging. I do not like to slather chemicals on my face, I  do not want to be injected with Botulism there just seems something so wrong about that but I do want to look like the hot mama I am inside. Seabuckthorn is a great supplement to help me reach my goals!
I am all about the natural healthy way to stay young. I use Seabuckthorn! The Next Big Thing in Whole Food Nutrition...SEABUCKTHORN!!! Sibu Balance now from $17.37

No comments:

Post a Comment